Tracking the latest news on the food, chains, industry and trends of Fast Food.
brought to you by Fast Food Facts - the fast food nutrition database.
Saturday, May 21, 2005
McDonald's headed 24/7
Following Wendy's lead with late-night operations and possibly recent studies, McDonald's is encouraging it's franchisees to keep their stores open 24 hours. Presently about 20% of McDonald's stores are open all night. As an incentive to the other 80%, McDonald's is offering rent rebates to operators. [CNN Money]